RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No markers monuments or any permanent item may be placed in the cemetery without prior approval of the cemetery board.
- Cemetery will mark the location of item to be placed.
- Pot stands must be approved by cemetery board before any installation takes place.
- Climbing or playing on cemetery monuments is NOT allowed.
- Ground decorations are allowed one week before Memorial Day and must be removed the week after Memorial Day.
- Artificial flowers must be changed twice a year to maintain a neat appearance.
- Not responsible for broken vases.
- The planting of any trees shrubs or bushes must be approved by cemetery board.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No skateboards, snowmobiles or ATVs allowed.
- Speed limit 10 MPH.
- Park and drive on blacktop only.
- NO PETS.
- Hours are dawn to dusk.
- No firearms allowed.